KNIPEX 8" Wire Cutter
$102.75 CAD $0.00 CAD
This tool is a professional grade wire cutter specifically designed to cut high-tensile fence wire. With induction-hardened cutting edges andchrome vanadiumheavy duty steel, you will get years of wear from this tool.
- Made in Germany.
- The CoBolt with reduced cutting-edge hardness to allow more pressure on the sides of the cutting edges (e.g. for making fences)
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire
- Cutting capacity: max. 4 mm for hard wire (up to 1900 n/mm² / 48 HRC)
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm dia.
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of new lever action design
- Cutting edges areinduction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 62 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Pliers are black atramentized
- Handles are coated with non-slip plastic coating
- Max soft wire diameter 15/64 Inch 6,0 mm
- Max medium hard wire diameter13/64 Inch 5,2 mm
- Max hard wire diameter5/32 Inch 4 mm
- Net weight 11.8 ozs or 335 g
- Length 8 Inch/200 mm