Provincial Funding for Livestock Tag Reader
BC Livestock Tag Reader Rebate
The Traceability Adoption Program includes a Livestock Tag Reader Rebate sub-program which offers a rebate to livestock operators who purchase and install approved tag readers. We can help you with any questions regarding products that qualify for funding or how a livestock tag reader can help them and their operation! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The maximum annual funding per Eligible Participant is $3,500.
Participants are eligible for 70% of project costs, up to the maximum funding level. Participants may apply for funding each year for new eligible activities only. Funding is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Eligible participants are required to:
- have a business registration number
- constitute a legal entity
- have an active GST number and file business/farm income taxes in B.C.
- be registered in the Premises Identification Program. Registration can happen simultaneously with the application.
- Purchase and installation of livestock tag readers
- Purchase and installation of traceability software that is compatible with the tag readers
- Staff training by a vendor to implement tag readers
How to apply
Download the application form.
We can help you with any questions regarding products that qualify for funding or how a livestock tag reader can help them and their operation! Please email email@example.com for more information.