Tru-Test XHD2 Load Cell System, 10,000 lb Capacity
$3,599.99 CAD $0.00 CAD
The Extreme load cell system is ideal for permanent installations under large cattle Hydraulic crushes/chutes where there is high usage. This system consists of 4 x 2,500 lb load cells for a total capacity of 10,000 lb Designed for harsh environments the system is protected to prevent moisture and corrosion damage.
Includes: Four cells, junction box and lead out cable.
Rugged – strong and durable construction for extreme installations
Plug and play – factory calibrated with most Tru-Test scale indicators; span calibration may be required on older indicator models*
Cable connectors – wire joiners inside the Junction Box allow good wire contact and quick setup
Plated and sealed load cell – protects against moisture and corrosion damage in harsh environments.
Mounting brackets – optional mounting bracket allows for fast and easy installation with various types of equipment (i.e. cattle chutes, large platforms)
*Calibration. XHD2 Load Cells are factory calibrated to Tru-Test indicators when four cells are connected together. In applications that require only two cells span calibration is required.
- 26 foot of cable for set-up flexibility
- Load cells individually wired with junction box for easy set-up
- Can be used with large platform scales
- Fully water, dirt and rodent resistant
- Maximum capacity 10,000 lbs.
- Extra heavy duty plated tool steel
- Sealed load cells are also plated for corrosion resistance
- Load cell brackets available for select squeeze chute installations.
CABLE LENGTH 26 ft (8 m)
LOAD CELL DIAMETER 1.5 in (38 mm)
CABLE TYPE 4 core cable, TPR conductor cover, blue PU outer
OPERATING TEMPERATURE 14 - 104 °F (-10 to +40 °C)
LOAD CELL LENGTH 11 in (279 mm)
TOTAL CAPACITY 2,500 lb each
ACCURACY ±1% or 2 resolutions whichever is greater
WEIGHT 20 kg